Forum de l'ASSGV (Club de Foot)
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum de l'ASSGV (Club de Foot)

Ce forum permet de laisser les divers commentaires concernant le club de foot de Saint Germain l'Herm-Le Vernet la Varenne

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

whole pre-season

AuteurMessage
slavinzing56
habitué
habitué

whole pre-season Empty
MessageSujet: whole pre-season   whole pre-season EmptyJeu 25 Aoû - 16:01

"It has been a long negotiation," said Nasri. "Now I am a City player and that is what I wanted from the start.

"I was a bit frustrated as I said to the manager that I wanted to leave.

"I stayed for the whole pre-season, but I had wanted to do it with City so I could get to know my team-mates.

"It was frustrating but it is a new start and I am looking forward to doing it."

Nasri, who came under fire from Arsenal fans unhappy with the player's desire to leave, has aimed a parting shot at the club's fans claiming they are not as passionate as the City supporters.
Passionate

"I can see they are really passionate and it reminds me a little bit of Marseille," added Nasri.

"Arsenal have good fans but not that passionate since they moved from Highbury to the Emirates (Stadium).

"I remember when we played against City, when we lost 3-0, the crowd was amazing.

"That is what I want. When you play football it is for a good atmosphere."ผลบอล
play online games
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

whole pre-season
Page 1 sur 1